I Miss You...Old Eddie Murphy!!!

I was driving on my way to work this morning...I couldn't find my glasses and was frustrated. I knew I was going to be late...basically I knew today was going to be terrible. When I turned to the Tom Joyner Morning Show, a comedian was doing a hilarious routine...the voice sounded familiar...but I couldn't place it. The routine was SOOOO funny. It made me feel better, then it dawned on me: It's Eddie Murphy!


Here's the two clips they played this morning:






Back in the day Eddie Murphy...not Daddy Day Care Eddie Murphy...now don't get me wrong, I KNOW he is a genius...and I love all of his work (even Pluto Nash...not Meet Dave though), but I miss his movies & stand-up routines like Raw, Delirious, Trading Places, Coming to America, Boomerang, etc. Eddie...come back! I miss you! I know you gotta do stuff for the kids...But PLEASE INDULGE US GROWN FOLKS!

I'm a fan of Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, Chris Rock, etc., and they are funny...but can they really touch Eddie? Let me know what you think while you're laughing at the videos....Ciao!

0 comments:

Don't Jack my ISH!!!