Random Thoughts that Run Through My Head...


1. When will I get a job? I want to be able to pay my bills on time and go shopping!
2. I haven't been to the club in a while...time to go out and do the Stanky Leg..haha!
3. What can I do to my hair? I'm natural now...but I'm very tempted to relax it...
4. I could just kick that woman's ass for that kidnapping hoax...time that was wasted looking for you could've been spent on somebody that really needed the help.
5. I'm not even gonna touch the fact that she blamed it to 2 or 3 black men...

6. I think it's time...to pimp my ride...LOL! (Where's X-Hibit?)
7. When is this damn recession going to be over?
8. I can admit the fact that I'm a little envious of everyone taking vacations and I can't go... :(
9. Where all the fine brothas at?
10. I really need to be in New York....

11. What's up with these wack-ass songs? If I hear Birthday Sex one more time...
12. Can folks leave my President alone and let him do his damn job?
13. Why don't people discipline their kids?
14. I wonder how my life would be different if I went to another college.
15. Can somebody please beat the Lakers?(Come on Denver...) I seriously can't stand that lame Kobe Bryant. (yeah! I said it!)

2 comments:

Ms. T said...

Girl you aint missing anything in them clubs, we need some nice, lounges. Upscale where you can have a drink, relax and enjoy good people and music.

SLC said...

You're right, but every once in a while, I like to get out there and have some serious fun.

Don't Jack my ISH!!!