Watching TV...

My friends and a few of my relatives (and myself) are addicted to reality TV...One show that they watch is the Bad Girls Club. I caught an episode today and laughed the whole time...It's funny as hell. I just had to ask myself: What makes these girls "bad"? The fact that they jump in each others faces and throw furniture when they know that somebody is gonna "hold them back"...I mean, hell they never fight for real do they? I joke all the time...if they want a true bad girl, I can bring them around some of my relatives and friends...lol (Come on now...are you really scared of Jennavecia?). I'm not a bad girl by any means but if what they are casting on TV constitutes one, then I need to be in Rikers right now! lol....just rambling on what I saw today...

The new season of Snapped starts tomorrow! Yay! Yall better watch out now...

0 comments:

Don't Jack my ISH!!!