10 Things I Need to Get Off My Chest...

These prices are coming soon to a gas station near you!
Well, well, well...it's been awhile!  I need to vent for a minute...Here goes!

1.  It's apparent that a lot of people in the USA never paid attention to their Civics & Government classes.  When a person is is born to a American citizen, even if that American Citizen is in another country at the time of the infant's birth...guess what?  That child is an American citizen.  My point?  Get off Barack Obama...his mother was an American citizen...his mom could've given birth to him on the moon...and he'd still be...AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!  So find something else to occupy your time.

2.  In the news, there's been coverage about a serial killer in New York City.  I guess my question is why are you divulging all of the information on the news?  Doesn't that give the serial killer a heads-up as to what law enforcement is about to do next? Which defeats the purpose of trying to catch a criminal...They'll never catch him/her at this rate...

3.  I miss college basketball...March Madness was awesome this year.  NBA Basketball just doesn't move me like that anymore.

4.  We need more new shows that are scripted...and get rid of some of this "reality TV".  Let put some of those hard working writers, producers and crew back to work.

5.  Back to Obama.  This may be wrong, but I want him to POP OFF so hard on these Republicans...and then lean back and say in his calm voice, "Cause I'm the MuthaF-ckin President!" He gets the job done, but I don't think I've ever seen this much drama between the President and Congress.

6.  Parents...take a sincere interest in your kids' education.  That's all I have the strength to go into today.

7.  I'm about to be a size 8 by the end of the summer because I'm about to buy a bike because the gas is too damn high!

8.  Back to the Republicans: You clown BHO because of his ideas...but what are you bringing to the table.  Your goal is to make the country better, not grandstanding.  Democrats...I've got something for you too.  Get a some damn balls!

9.  We're all grown here.  Stop making stupid excuses.  You are responsible for you.  It's called accountability.

10.  Conversate is not a word (it's converse).  Orientated isn't a word either (it's oriented).  Stop using them so you'll sound more educated.

Feel free to add to the list! That's all...carry on!   ;)

0 comments:

Don't Jack my ISH!!!